Defining Your Values and PurposeValues and purpose are at the core of every successful organization. Our people strategy transforms your organization by understanding your company's objectives and aligning expectations and goals towards a shared sense of purpose.
Thirty five percent of American workers say they would pass on the perfect job if they felt the company culture was not a good fit.
What Is a Company
A company purpose statement answers the question of why a company exists.
A compelling purpose statement will define the brand, clearly state values and beliefs, and outline the company culture, so there is no debate about what you stand for.
What Are Company
Core values refer to the beliefs, philosophies, and principles that guide your business on a day-to-day basis. They are a tool for shaping your business's direction and creating the intangible culture that defines your company.
They should be clear, concise, and actionable and formed by both the employees and management.
How Can Peerless Performance Help You Define Your Purpose and Core Values?
- Assessing the current state of the organization's culture
- Putting together a quality team that represent the associates
- Reviewing the current core values and purpose statement and mindfully crafting fresh ideas that represent the company identity
- Surveying the entire organization on the newly developed ideas to get a broader dimension of support
- Providing recommendations on how to use strategic communication to engage and excite associates on the new direction of the organization
- At Peerless Performance, we provide engagement tools to ensure your purpose statement and core values remain top of mind.
What Are the Benefits?
- Supports your company when it comes to practical decision making
- Builds employee engagement
- Attracts top talent and increases employee retention